Wednesday 9 April 2014

Raising money to protect wild places

In 3 days I am travelling up to Scotland to begin my round of the 282 Munros. It feels like an epic task just getting to this point and I haven't ran a mile yet! Through my efforts I am hoping to raise money for two charities doing great work to protect wild land and species in the UK; the John Muir Trust and Cumbria Wildlife Trust.

I could try to explain in writing why I think it is important to protect wild places, but thankfully I don't have to as the John Muir Trust have produced an excellent video which does exactly that. Please take 4 minutes to watch, stick it in full screen and turn up the sound, I assure you it will be time well spent.



If you wish to make a donation to support my efforts, clicking on the charity logos on the bar to the right will take you to the Just Giving  and Virgin Money Giving pages.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. TeamNut Fundraising is an innovative, cost-effective online fundraising website for individual fundraisers, non-profit fundraising and event fundraising. Raise money online for charity and have the most fun in the world while doing it.

    Online Fundraising Website
    how to raise funds online
    Fundraising for sport team
    Fundraising for church
    Raising fund for youth group

    ReplyDelete